The DNA of any group lies in the common beliefs held by its people. As a community, we profess the essential beliefs of the Christian faith and hold to the saying, “In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things love.”
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is a free gift for all who follow Jesus as Lord and Savior, made possible by His purchase of us on the cross that results in the transformation of the whole person through the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of judgment.